As you may have already noticed, a few things are changing around here.
Things got off to a great start 6 months ago when we launched, but we’ve definitely learnt a thing or two since then, so we plan to convert that into an improved experience for all.
Here’s some of the things that we’ve already done:
- We installed a new theme to better suit the needs of our users.
- We changed the homepage to give a better indication upfront of what services we provide.
- We changed the New Member Information form to reduce the number of questions from about 50 to just 6.
- We have been pilot testing ManageWP and InfiniteWP, to discover the best solution for providing more consistency in your service.
Nothing is set in stone yet, but some more of the changes that we’re still considering include:
- Modifying the plans to give you more services for less money.
- Providing regular reports that show exactly what we’ve been doing for you, so that you can see first-hand what your money is buying.
- Offering more of a “concierge” type service, where we stand ready to help you whenever you need, with whatever WordPress questions you may have.
There’s still more changes to come, and we are by all means open to suggestions (both from existing and prospective clients), so bear with us and keep your eyes opened for more updates coming your way, and let us know if you have your own ideas of what else The WP Butler could be doing for you.